Monday, August 24, 2009

PX No.62



PX No.62 (OC No.2)
CAMERA: Polaroid One-Step Close-Up
FILM: Polaroid 600

DATE: 5/20/08
LOCATION: Zeldas Cafe and Deli 1239 E.Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, Florida

Just my second shot with the One-Step Close-Up, It shows three orange, traffic cones against a wall just outside this great Caribbean restaurant between the outdoor seating area and the Gas Station next door. - Shot this while waiting for my lunch after a staff meeting at the Times' Tampa bureau.
LEFT: HERE by friend and fellow artist Tanya Antonio in January 2009 in London, England inside one of the capsules of The London Eye.

FOUND: in early 2009 By Nicky Brandon
"I found one of your polaroid's, No.62 in a capsule on the London Eye, I work for the London Eye and was doing a check of the capsule!
I don't know if you left it there or someone else did but I'm intrigued to find out! I found it under one of the benches they have in the capsules but again I could'nt tell you the number of the capsule i'm afraid, we do really quick checks on every capsule as it goes past so I literally grabbed it out of the capsule before it was loaded again! It nearly went in the bin, but then i looked at it properly and was curious, so i hung on to it! 
I found it quite a while ago and kept meaning to check it out, however time ran away with me and I forgot all about it, and it has been sitting in my room for a while now, I found it today and have finally got round to finding out what its all about!!!  I think its a really great idea, and have enjoyed reading your blogs about all the photos!
Glad to be a part of it!!"


##########################################################

No comments: