Wednesday, October 21, 2009

PX No.270 "Elmer Fudd <3s Pikachu"


PX No.270 "Elmer Fudd
Originally uploaded by lancephoto

PX No. 270 "Elmer Fudd <3s Pikachu"
(SX No. 250)
CAMERA: Polaroid SX-70 Alpha 1 SE
FILM: Polaroid 600 (expired 8/2009)
DATE SHOT: 10/4/09
DATE DRAWN: 10/9/09

Another of the shots from the figurine booth in the Mons Street Market. This is the first Polaroid I've used markers to draw on. I really like the result and will work more on this technique. Even though this film just expired 2 months ago it is already showing signs of deterioration. I like the undeveloped spot at the top and the pink swath down the center, but I wonder how this bodes for the dozens of other packs I have with this expiration date?

This was left on 10/10/09 in the MuseƩ d'Orsay in Paris. (ha - my first exhibition at the Orsay!) (SEE MY COMMENT BELOW)


Click this photo to see where it was left:
PX No.270 left

No comments: