Monday, September 12, 2011

PX No.428

PX No.428 by LANCEPHOTO
PX No.428, a photo by LANCEPHOTO on Flickr.

picturecrossing No.428 (SX No.394)
Relationship with white polka-dots and yOuKfOu Zombie at the Tate Museum of Modern Art in London, England. This is on a staircase just outside the main exit. (see photo below.)

(though you can't tell, the 4th dot from the left is actually a piece of artwork by yOuKfOu that I posted for him while I was visiting the Tate. It is similar to THIS ONE.)

CAMERA: Polaroid SX-70 Alpha 1 SE
FILM: Polaroid 600 (expires 5/2009)
DATE SHOT: 5/1/2010

LEFT: PX No.428 was left 8/28/11 on a door outside the darkroom on the third floor of House 6 at Trinity College Dublin in Ireland. (see below.)

FOUND: PX No.428 was found by RuairĂ­ Kell
"Dear Lance,
I have found one of your photos, photo number 428. To tell you the story, I was in college (Trinity College Dublin), and was cleaning up the room for the Christian Union society, a society of which I am a committee member. I took out some dirty mugs to wash them in the sink down the end of the hall. As I was washing them, I turned and saw your photo attached to the door. I went over to see what it was, and found it extremely interesting. I would love to know more about this photo if that's at all possible.
Much thanks, -- RuairĂ­ Kell" (9/9/10)

see where it was left in Dublin:
PX No.428 (left in Dublin)

No comments: